Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bunny Hill BOM, A Tisket, A Tasket-April block

FOR THE WINNER OF THE McCall's Magazine subscription IN HONOR OF MY BLOGIVERSARY---go HERE. Original post is updated.





My Bunny Hill April BOM is ready to stitch. I have been so busy and haven't had time to get the fabrics picked out. I have just been thinking and thinking about it and tonight I mustered the courage and strength to "geterdone". I didn't think I was happy with the rabbit, but after seeing the picture, maybe it is OK. Do you think I shoud change him? and if so what to? I tried all kinds of fabs and colors and nothing seemed to pop. I am hoping that the stitching will do it for him.

HAPPY EASTER ALL YOU CUTE CHICKS--HOPE ALL YOUR EGGS ARE IN ONE HAPPY BASKET!!








Quilting

6 comments:

Pat said...

It's ME...it's ME...I can't believe it!!! Thanks so much...just sent you the email with my info...and thanks for the nice comment you made about me! (Now Lulu can go take a nap!!! LOL)

Kathy said...

I love your block and the bunny looks fine. The stitching should just make him "pop".

Jeanne said...

Happy Easter, Molly! Your latest block looks great.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Your block is cute but the bunny doesn't seem to "pop". I think if you outline it in a darker thread that will give it the definition it needs plus eyes and a little nose will give it character. I like the rick-rack handle!

Anonymous said...

OMG Molly...I clicked on your sidebar to look at the other Tisket Tasket BOM from Bunny Hill and fell in love with each one of them! They are fantastic! I just love the rick rack and seeing all your vintage rick rack finds!

jenclair said...

Adorable! Love the boot/bunny...very Texas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

background