WOW, what an honor!.......Carlotta from Mahogany Blue is trying to make me reveal my deepest secrets! My truest self, my deepest thoughts. She wants me to tell all--maybe even things I haven't been able to admit to myself about myself. That's what this award is all about--HONESTY AND SCRAP (not to be confused with crap!) I must reveal 10 facts to you and to myself.
1. I wish I had gone to college.
2. I have helped pull more calves than I even know.
3. I have always had a weight problem.
4. I love dogs and have always had one. I think I would have been a good veterinarian.
5. I wish I had one bosom friend. Don't get me wrong, I have friends--but I want a bosom friend. Someone who would help me be a better person.
6. I love to talk about traveling, but the fact is that I love to be at home. It is my favorite place to be.
7. I hate aging, but am gratful to have lived long enough to age.
8. I enjoy blogging more than anything I have ever done but quilting.
9. My two sons are my greatest accomplishment. I could not be prouder of them.
10. When I think about it, I HAVE been a teacher and a vet at the place I love to be, at home. I am good at what I have learned to do and have done it with a wonderful man. I am a very lucky person. I have 8 quilting friends who strive each day to help me be a better person. It's OK that I didn't go to college. I have learned so much that I could have never learned there.
On to Award Number 2~~~~~
I must list 5 addictions: Let me see------hhhhmmmmmm-----here we go-
Maybe #1 and #5 are so closly related that they are one and the same, but really not, but then if you don't love to eat you would not love to cook. Whatever I said, you know what I mean.
5 bloggers who I think are deserving of these prestigious awards: OK girls--it's all yours.
MAKE ME PROUD!!
Scrap Happy Quilter
Quilting with Debi