Saturday, July 21, 2007

Handy Sandels

Ok girls--here are my new flip-flops. Basic black--nothing but ordinary-----BUT WAIT! Something IS different about these shoes. They are called "Stash Sandel" by Reef.


This little spade shape is Velcro and you pull it up and pull out by the tab and Wha--lah!

A very concealed, handy compartment for your key, money, credit card, etc. I wish I had these years ago when we visited a million water parks. Perfect. I also purcased a few "Little" things to fill my Cruisin Wackies Goody bags. They are getting quite full. Just a few surprises for my Wackie buddies. SSSSSHHHHH--don't tell!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Absolutely great! Where can I order a pair. Share the info Molly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

background