Sunday, April 1, 2007

It Worked! I have an icon in my Profile

I finally did it. I don't think I did anything different this time. I just copied the url in Html edit mode and pasted it back in my profile (edit mode). The correct url begins with "style"(second one). The url ends with jpg. The " marks are not included. The reason that I have not been successful may have been that there is a glitch with Blogger and it may have been that I was just coping something wrong and not realizing it. Success is divine! Yea!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Of course, you know that I love your icon!!!!

Rhonda said...

Molly, you're going to have to show me how it's done. I've tried and tried. Maybe I'll bring my laptop over one day and we'll play.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

background