----WELCOME TO MOLLY'S PLACE-----I'M SO GLAD YOU STOPPED BY----BE SURE TO CHECK OUT EVERYTHING----I WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO MISS ANYTHING---IF YOU LEAVE, BE SURE TO COME BACK AND SEE ME----AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT----THAT IS REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT---IT KEEPS ME GOING---AND I REALLY WANT TO KEEP GOING----AND GOING----AND GOING----BYE-BYE-NOW----.....~~~~~~

Friday, March 13, 2009

FINALLY FINISHED!!

I finally finished Cullen's quilt. I opted for no borders as I don't want it to get too big for him to drag around. I will take it to my quilter tomorrow.

Also got my March Bunny Hill BOM ready to embroider. Fairly productive day today. No big thing, but something is something. (Now wasn't that profound! LOL) These are so much fun. Sometimes I am so so unsure that they will look good in the end--I mean after embroidery. The embroidery is what makes them bloom, but then the fabrics are the foundation and is very very important. HA--that's ever MORE profound. I am going to bed. This is ridiculous---
Good Night Sweethearts~~
Since I posted a before, we will be able to critique the before and after pics. That will be fun!

Quilting

10 comments:

Julia said...

That's so cute...Cullen will love that...
Julia ♥

Gina said...

I love Cullen's Quilt. It's gorgeous

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Pat said...

Cullen's quilt is adorable and I can just see that little sweetie dragging it around before much longer. Had his mom seen it in progress or will it be a surprise for her? She'll love it, I'm sure!

Mickie said...

It looks fantastic Molly! That little cutie pie will be loving it! Well done!

Kathy said...

LOVE Cullen's Quilt. Great Job, my friend.

And you are already working on Block #3 -- you Wackie...hehehehe! I can't wait to see it finished.

Jeanne said...

Cullen will love his new quilt! Nice work, Molly. The bunny basket is so cute. Have a great week-end.

mjnauert said...

I love Cullen's quilt. What color are you going to bind it with? are you machine quilting it?

it's reel purty.

Monica

lesthook said...

That quilt is really cute!

Rhonda said...

Oh Molly, what a great quilt for baby Cullen. He will love it. Good job.

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

WACKY 6- PACK MEMBER BLOGSITE

WACKY 6- PACK MEMBER BLOGSITE
We're the Wackiest Group Ever!

VIRTUAL WACKY GROUP

VIRTUAL WACKY GROUP
Click here to be a Member

Words to Live By--

FOR A HAPPY HEART AND A BLESSED DAY, TAKE TIME TO QUILT AND A MOMENT TO PRAY

Background