Friday, March 13, 2009

FINALLY FINISHED!!

I finally finished Cullen's quilt. I opted for no borders as I don't want it to get too big for him to drag around. I will take it to my quilter tomorrow.
Also got my March Bunny Hill BOM ready to embroider. Fairly productive day today. No big thing, but something is something. (Now wasn't that profound! LOL) These are so much fun. Sometimes I am so so unsure that they will look good in the end--I mean after embroidery. The embroidery is what makes them bloom, but then the fabrics are the foundation and is very very important. HA--that's ever MORE profound. I am going to bed. This is ridiculous---
Good Night Sweethearts~~
Since I posted a before, we will be able to critique the before and after pics. That will be fun!

Quilting

9 comments:

Julia said...

That's so cute...Cullen will love that...
Julia ♥

Gina said...

I love Cullen's Quilt. It's gorgeous

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Pat said...

Cullen's quilt is adorable and I can just see that little sweetie dragging it around before much longer. Had his mom seen it in progress or will it be a surprise for her? She'll love it, I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

It looks fantastic Molly! That little cutie pie will be loving it! Well done!

Kathy said...

LOVE Cullen's Quilt. Great Job, my friend.

And you are already working on Block #3 -- you Wackie...hehehehe! I can't wait to see it finished.

Jeanne said...

Cullen will love his new quilt! Nice work, Molly. The bunny basket is so cute. Have a great week-end.

Monica at Buttoncounter said...

I love Cullen's quilt. What color are you going to bind it with? are you machine quilting it?

it's reel purty.

Monica

lesthook said...

That quilt is really cute!

Rhonda said...

Oh Molly, what a great quilt for baby Cullen. He will love it. Good job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

background