Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BABY QUILT OFF TO A GOOD START

The last embroidery design came out of my machine. Cullen's baby quilt is finally going to be a reality.

Cowboy motifs? you say? of Course!! I say!! Nothing less for our "Little Cowboy".
Here are the rest of the designs. They will be combined with a star block with fussy cuts from a juvenile Western fabric.





Here is the first finished block.---

More to come!
FYI
Previous SBS post was updated with my own Texas Susie Pattern. The PDF has been posted to my sidebar. Please take a copy for your own use. Leave me a comment and link back to my blog please. I would really appreciate it!.



Quilting

5 comments:

Kritta22 said...

OH my Heavens! This quilt is going to be sooo loved! Such nice work!

Gina said...

What a gorgeous quilt that's going to be

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Anonymous said...

Cullen's quilt is going to be too cute! Work fast so we can see the other blocks.

Kathy said...

Oh Molly, It is PRECIOUS!

Pat said...

What a lucky little cowboy to get a quilt like that!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

background