Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another Award This Time for My Ugly Mug



After receiving The Primitive Award from me, The Bitchy Stitcher got a bit bitchy. She did not understand why she received this award and proceeded to do research to find out exactly where it originated. Because of broken links, she was unsuccessful so she designed her own award--------------THE UGLY MUG AWARD.-------------


I am not sure why I received this award, I mean, my mug is ugly, but not THAT ugly. I have decided to just accept this award with the intent it was given and pass the torch to 3 lucky people who tend to also be a little bitchy at times. And that could be any of you but I have chosen the following who I do know are new to blogging and I want you all to get to know them and find out that their blogs are really terrific.




The Button Counter

Kath's Creations

Jerri's Journal

1 comment:

Kathy said...

OMG! This is too funny....the ugly mug award! I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

background