Background

Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Little Experiment! A Quilty Experiment


STILL working on my Ole Bag Swap quilt. I decided to include some machine embroidery in the block centers. I used batting with the intent to trim away the excess. After quilting I hope a trapunto effect will be the result. At least, I will get a little embroidery practise.


This is the back of the block before I trimmed the batting away.

This is the certer of the block after I trimmed the batting away. ---ON TO PUTTING THE QUILT TOGETHER. Oh--I am working on applique blocks for the edges. It's an "on point" setting, so the applique will be on the setting triangles. More later

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Great job Molly!

Kathy said...

Molly, I really like what you are doing with these blocks! Great Idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!