1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1. I am a member of the Wacky Pac Quilers of Texas. A very special group of 9 who beyond loving to quilt, love to laugh. Went on a quilting cruise Feb. 24th thru Mar. 1. THose people cruising with us will never be the same---LOL.
2. I am a Museum Curator. Within the last 6 months, I set up displays in a new $500,000 building and I have to admit that it looks pretty darn good. I love history, geneology, and collecting antiques. Other interests are gardening and spending time with my family (imagine that!) I also love 50s/60s music.
3. My husband and I use to square dance. We grew out of this phase. But we could swing with the best of them.
4. I own a white English Bulldog named Louise (aka-Lou Lou).
5. My husband and I own a cattle ranch. I pen, herd, feed, help birth, bottle feed, or check cows almost every day of my life. Quilting is my--------lifeline!! And I don't want to make one about a COW!!!
6. I have two quilt patterns that are unpublished. I am a scrap quilter who finds it very hard to make a quilt by a pattern. I would much rather "wing it". And BTW--when I read...I go to sleep!
7. I love my newest hobby--blogging. I have made many new friends and learned so much from all of your blogs. I have never taken a computer class. Everything I know I have learned by just clicking and trying and a little help from my friends. Nana told me how to link, although I think I have done it before, but I forgot how--LOL.
Now for my tags--
Pieces of time--Su Bee
Thanks, NANA, for tagging me.--I appreciate it and I hope I did it right--Molly