Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Round Robin #2--Melissa's Quilt

The next quilt was the one that scared me to death. Cheryl chose the first round for this quilt. The floating friendship start with the multicolored background. The turquoise blue point border was done by Debbie Stanley. I kept this top on my wall for the longest time trying to decide what to do with it. I eventually called on my Wacky Friends for some opinions. All I could see was more points repeating Debbies points then continuing to ?--whatever the next participant chose. So, I reached for a Strawberrie Wine Cooler and took the plunge.






This is what it looked like when I finished. The center was a little full, but my best friend, Kathy L who is a long arm quilter assured me that it would quilt fine. I was finished with Quilt #2.
THANK GOD! I MADE IT. AND IT DON'T LOOK HALF BAD--FOR A MELISSA QUILT.(No offense, M--we just have different tastes). I threatened to add a few reproduction fabrics to improve upon this quilt--------and Meslissa said a little purple and lime green would do alot for mine. OHH if we were all the same, wouldn't the world be a dull place.
Finished with Quilt #2.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

background