Monday, June 18, 2007

Wacky Pac Emblem

Our Wacky Pac emblem is ready and waiting to be placed on clothing, luggage, possibly even the door of our Cruise cabin--YES--this is a reality. I have tried several colors and this is one that I like so far. I think I will try black outline for the heart. What do you think? I want to get one that I really like and then put it everywhere! A local T-shirt busness is working on a T-shirt and putting lettering on it. I will post a picture when I get it. Didn't Rhonda and Annale do a great job? They are such troopers. Thanks so much!
"Wacky Pac Quilters" are about to storm the Carribbean (Oh, I didn't mean to use that word, "storm") Until next time!

2 comments:

swooze said...

Was wondering when we would get to see it. How about the red from the W on the outside of the heart? Looks great!

Jerri said...

Wow, this looks great! Can't wait to sew it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

background