I have not been happy with this quilt to the point that I have put off having it quilted. I do lack putting the small black border on top and bottom. Other than that I am through with it. I decided to ask for a little help from my blog friends. Now that I see it online, it doesn't look so bad. I want your input. Do you think I should:
1. Just add the top and bottom black border and call it finished
- 2. Add another border (give me suggestions)
- 3. Add applique to the blank spots in the center.
- 4. Take it apart and start over (not happenin)
- 5. Another suggestion?
- 6. How about a name? Any thoughts?
I wish I had one of those little "vote" here boxes, but no "want to" this morning, so please just leave your answers as comments. Thanks Bloggers!
PS I can't get rid of the extra numbers, so just ignore them and if anyone can tell me how, PLEASE DO. I did not want to start over.