----WELCOME TO MOLLY'S PLACE-----I'M SO GLAD YOU STOPPED BY----BE SURE TO CHECK OUT EVERYTHING----I WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO MISS ANYTHING---IF YOU LEAVE, BE SURE TO COME BACK AND SEE ME----AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT----THAT IS REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT---IT KEEPS ME GOING---AND I REALLY WANT TO KEEP GOING----AND GOING----AND GOING----BYE-BYE-NOW----.....~~~~~~

Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Embroidery Finish!


A couple of tea towels finished. These are Aunt Martha's and are vintage but are still being sold as "MERRY MAID". These towels were given to me as a gift already stamped as a gift years ago at a quilting retreat. I love them. I have truly enjoyed getting back to hand stitching.
Thanks for looking.


Quilting

3 comments:

Pat said...

They are very cute, Molly!

CC said...

Oooooo, I love your tea towels. I have an old Aunt Martha pattern somewhat like that..it's just as cute as can be.

Patty said...

They turned out really nice! And, now I'm in the mood for turkey and a cake.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

WACKY 6- PACK MEMBER BLOGSITE

WACKY 6- PACK MEMBER BLOGSITE
We're the Wackiest Group Ever!

VIRTUAL WACKY GROUP

VIRTUAL WACKY GROUP
Click here to be a Member

Words to Live By--

FOR A HAPPY HEART AND A BLESSED DAY, TAKE TIME TO QUILT AND A MOMENT TO PRAY

Background