Monday, January 5, 2009

TALENT AND INSPIRATION CLOSE AT HAND!


Fellow Wacky Pac Member, KE, ack Humble Quilter posted an interest in starting a group interested in starting now making Christmas goodies for next year. After checking her blog tonight, I see that she has joined another group with the same idea. I have spent several minutes ~aka Hours~ visiting blogs that have posted ideas for projects. WOW, I continue to be amazed at the talents of bloggers. You ladies are fantastic. You must visit Freda's blog. We should all post the button on our blogs and join in the fun. It can do nothing but inspire not only others, but especially ourselves to get going and make next Christmas a Homemade Christmas to remember. These girls are doing a great job. I plan not only to make some of the items, but come up with one or more to share.




Quilting

2 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

I love the idea, how do I put the button on my page? thanks

Kathy said...

Molly, I'm going to create another blog and invite all interested parties so that they can post pictures of their gifts.

I'm so excited to have my quilting sisters to urge me on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

background