Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you. (Title)
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Nicole at Back in the Day was so nice to "Tag Me" and also pay me such a nice compliment saying that she loves to read my blog. I must now tell 6 things about myself. I will try to tell you some things that you cannot know by reading my blog-here goes.
1. I went to school in a 2 room school house where there were 3 grades to a room.
2. My dad taught me to play the guitar when I was 8 years old.
3. While driving, I had a car wreck a long time before I had a drivers' license.
4. I worked as a Museum Curator for 11 years.
5. I find it difficult to follow someone elses quilt pattern directions to a T.
6. My best friend is an English Bulldog named "Louise".
1. CC at Lace n Ribbon Roses
2. Gina at Quilting in the Valley
3. Bethany at Quilted with Love
4. Everything Quilts
5. Penny Quilts
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL? TRY THESE PAGES~
Tuesday, November 25, 2008