Tuesday, November 18, 2008

THE BUTTERFLY AWARD

I HAVE WON! I HAVE WON! I HAVE WON AN AWARD! DO YA HEAR ME?

Of Course, my friend, Kathy over at Humble Quilter might be a little bit predgidist, ya know, cause she's one of my Wacky Pac Buds. But that is OK. She loves me. I am really proud that she picked my blog for being cool.












THESE ARE THE ROOLES.

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award.

4. Add links to those blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool.


Now for the picking of 10 blogs that I love-------drumroll please bumm bumm bummm

1. BUTTON COUNTER--Monica's posts are so entertaining and she has great organizing ideas

2. ClevelandGirlie--Cathie is a Cool Chick. She rides motorcycles, takes great photos, and is an artistic quilter.

3.Kathleen's blog is Kath's Creations--she is just getting started, but posted several times before we realized that she was doing it all in Html and not compose. What a girl. She didn't ever know Html.

4.The Quilting Pirate - Toni just redesigned her blog and it looks awesome. She is a great quilter and a Wacky Pac Wannabe.


5. BuzyQuilter just did a Sew Along that is awesome. Step by Step. Great Job!

6. Makin Quilts has an "Quote for the Day" that is very inspiring. She is also decorated for Christmas over there at Makin Quilts.

7. Jeanne's Blog is Luv2Quilt. She makes more than just quilts. She does great stitchery and makes bags, purses, pillowcases. You never know what you will find her doing. She also loves Give-aways!

8. Crazy Mom Quilts is a new one for me, but she cut a pair of her own pants down for her daughter and actually took a sick week from blogging! She's Crazy!

9. P. S. I Quilt Rachael is a young mother who has to quilt when all other obligations are done. Anyone who can do that is amazing. You SEW Girl!

10. Threadbenders quilting group is names "The Pinheads". That is just too cute. She does some dinomite pressing over at her blog.

Well, I think that is it!! I hope all these guys are proud to be awarded the Butterfly award from Molly's Place. MAKE ME PROUD. I need some new visitors and definatly "FOLLOWERS".


2 comments:

rachel griffith said...

thanks molly.
:D

Toni said...

Thanks SO much Molly (remove the www though in the url otherwise folks won't find me :) Now who can I nominate?? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

background