----WELCOME TO MOLLY'S PLACE-----I'M SO GLAD YOU STOPPED BY----BE SURE TO CHECK OUT EVERYTHING----I WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO MISS ANYTHING---IF YOU LEAVE, BE SURE TO COME BACK AND SEE ME----AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT----THAT IS REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT---IT KEEPS ME GOING---AND I REALLY WANT TO KEEP GOING----AND GOING----AND GOING----BYE-BYE-NOW----.....~~~~~~

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My YOYO Puppy Dog

The purchase of a YOYO maker a few weeks ago has led to this darling little Puppy Dog. It takes 82 large YOYOs. I made these while watching TV. It takes approximately 5 minutes to make 1 yoyo. I will cut the string longer next one I make and purchase a long doll needle. You must string the yoyos and then go back through them. If you don't have enough string, it is not easy to do. I stretched the seam on one side of the head so the nose seam is crooked--solved that one--just cut the felt nose BIGGER and cover it up!! Perfect for friends new little ones.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

WACKY 6- PACK MEMBER BLOGSITE

WACKY 6- PACK MEMBER BLOGSITE
We're the Wackiest Group Ever!

VIRTUAL WACKY GROUP

VIRTUAL WACKY GROUP
Click here to be a Member

Words to Live By--

FOR A HAPPY HEART AND A BLESSED DAY, TAKE TIME TO QUILT AND A MOMENT TO PRAY

Background