Saturday, January 12, 2008

WHAT A SURPRISE!


SEE THE REST OF THE ROUND ROBIN QUILTS IN MY JANUARY 6 POST BELOW!

I am finally getting back to our Round Robin Reveal. This is my quilt. I have never been more delighted. My quilt is exactly what I wanted although I didn't know I wanted it--LOL I know that makes no sense, but I went into this with no expectation as I did not want to be disappointed, but this quilt met every non-expectation I ever had! Round one, the flying geese was done by Kathy Earley, Round 2, the southwestern design was done by Rhonda Lawton, the 3rd round, the embroidery, was done by Melissa Pica, and the next round, Delectable Mountain, was by Cheryl McInnis, and the last was done by Debbie Stanley--a plain border but very necessary to finish it up. Great Job Girls--it's a treasure.
The quilts were put up on the wall one at a time and the owner was brought out with her eyes closed. I have a video short of my reaction--I am famous for crying--can cry on demand and that is exactly what i did. I even made everyone else cry too. I will post some close-ups later. I aim to drag this out as long as possible LOL. Come back for more--

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

background