Saturday, May 5, 2007

What Do You Get for 15 Minutes of Quilting?







Well, what I got was binding on a quilt. Just prepared and attached--NOT SEWED DOWN! I want to show you a new gadget that I bought at Carriage House Quilt Shoppe. They are magnetized clips that hold your binding in place as you sew. Then you move them along the binding as you get to them. They are the coolest thing. No poking of your fingers anymore (no pins). They cost close to $6 for a package of 3. I am about to try them out for the first time. I will let you know if they work, but looks like they just might be a winner. (I know the 1st pic is blurry, but maybe you can tell what they look like before they are attached to the quilt edge).

3 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

These look like neat little things...let us know if they work well and are worth the money.

Rhonda said...

Hey Molly, when you perfect the new gadget...you can bind "all" my quilts......I love you!

Darlene said...

I love binding clips but these look like they would be great, too. Can't wait for your report.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

background