----WELCOME TO MOLLY'S PLACE-----I'M SO GLAD YOU STOPPED BY----BE SURE TO CHECK OUT EVERYTHING----I WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO MISS ANYTHING---IF YOU LEAVE, BE SURE TO COME BACK AND SEE ME----AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT----THAT IS REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT---IT KEEPS ME GOING---AND I REALLY WANT TO KEEP GOING----AND GOING----AND GOING----BYE-BYE-NOW----.....~~~~~~

Friday, May 25, 2007

Oh No! Not Another Flower?


I could not resist showing you this perennial that I have blooming in my yard. Bought this one last year and don't remember the name, but it is gorgeous. Don't you agree? I just had to share it with you.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

It is beautiful Molly. I can't grow anything...not even weeds. You've got a green-thumb.

Jeanne said...

Molly, it's a very pretty flower. If you find out what it is, let us know, please.

Kathy Wagner said...

Yes..I agree! I've never seen anything like it!

Su Bee said...

It is beautiful - I have one in a golden shade, someone told me it's called a kangaroo paw. I don't know it that's true, but it's very unusual and I like it alot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

WACKY 6- PACK MEMBER BLOGSITE

WACKY 6- PACK MEMBER BLOGSITE
We're the Wackiest Group Ever!

VIRTUAL WACKY GROUP

VIRTUAL WACKY GROUP
Click here to be a Member

Words to Live By--

FOR A HAPPY HEART AND A BLESSED DAY, TAKE TIME TO QUILT AND A MOMENT TO PRAY

Background