----WELCOME TO MOLLY'S PLACE-----I'M SO GLAD YOU STOPPED BY----BE SURE TO CHECK OUT EVERYTHING----I WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO MISS ANYTHING---IF YOU LEAVE, BE SURE TO COME BACK AND SEE ME----AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT----THAT IS REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT---IT KEEPS ME GOING---AND I REALLY WANT TO KEEP GOING----AND GOING----AND GOING----BYE-BYE-NOW----.....~~~~~~

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Trying to hook up with Bloglovin so I can post from my phone..  If any of you guys have any suggestions of a better way, please advise!  Thanks--

Quilting

2 comments:

swooze said...

I downloaded an app called blogo to do my blogging

cq4fun said...

Jenny is one of my favorite designers. I MIGHT have everything she's ever designed, and even made some. =) Your heart is really very nice. I do crazy quilting and embroidery, and the two are quite related. I have found that making stitch samples on aida cloth helps me get the stitch firmly in mind and work on spacing. Then there's nothing for it but to practice, you're right!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

WACKY 6- PACK MEMBER BLOGSITE

WACKY 6- PACK MEMBER BLOGSITE
We're the Wackiest Group Ever!

VIRTUAL WACKY GROUP

VIRTUAL WACKY GROUP
Click here to be a Member

Words to Live By--

FOR A HAPPY HEART AND A BLESSED DAY, TAKE TIME TO QUILT AND A MOMENT TO PRAY